MF-231 - Technical data sheet
Specially designed to clean dirty and hard to reach boat surfaces made of fibreglass or metal (steel, aluminum, magnesium, etc.) Ideal for cleaning surfaces under the waterline, like the hull or the rudder.
Easily dissolves seaweed, grease, petroleum residue, dust, rust, tarnishing and corrosive pollutants, and leaves treated surfaces sparkling clean.
- Fast, efficient cleaner that saves time and money
- Leaves treated surfaces clean and shinny
- Dilute 1 part MF-231 with 1 part water
- Apply to surfaces about 1 square meter at a time
- Let stand 1 minute while brushing lighty
- Rinse generously with cold water
- To neutralize MF-231, a baking soda solution (Cow Brand, Arm & Hammer) is recommended, then rinse with water
- Useful tip : Pour into a plastic paint tray and apply from the bottom up with a paint roller
- Only clean one small surface at a time and do not let the product dry
- After 1 minute, rinse generously
- Always perform a compatibility test on a hidden surface before using
- Keep from freezing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not spray on plastic or chrome, including any delicate surface
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Wearing impervious protective clothing and/or rubber apron, gloves and goggles is recommended
- If contact with eyes or skin flush with cold running water for at least 15 minutes
- Seek immediate medical attention
The information contained in this chart has been verified from reliable sources. However, the Laboratoire Chi-Mic & Biologique du Québec Ltée does not give any guarantee, express or implicit, and does not ensure any responsibility concerning the product described above.
The product must be stored, used and be applied in accordance with local, provincial and federal laws.
Material safety data sheet available upon request