Liquid deodorant bacterial culture
Liquid bacterial deodorant culture
MF-600 BIO-MIC - Technical data sheet
Liquid deodorant product of organic origin, non-pathogenic (bacillus type).
Respectful of the environment, ecological and biodegradable product, specially formulated for degrading organic waste.
The enzymes break up waste into nutritive elements for the bacteria. The bacteria digest and convert them into CO2 gas, liquid and water soluble matter.
- Sanitary installations
- Clogged drains
- Grease traps
- Clogged drains
- Septic tanks
- Slow drainage
- Septic fields
- Drain back-ups (over flow)
- Spill prevention
- Slow pipe flow
- Adding a small amount of MF-600 BIO-MIC weekly will prevent expensive problems
- Prolongs the interval between drainings and completely neutralizes all unpleasant odors
Grease traps :
- Pour automatically with a metering pump, or manually, at the end of the work period of the dishwashers and let stand MF-600 BIO-MIC as long as possible
Septic tanks :
In order to activate the process of bacterial bio-degradation, pour 2 ounces MF-600 BIO-MIC per occupant, directly into one of the following drains : kitchen sinks, washing machines drains, bath tubs, toilets and floors, alternating each week
- For large diameter drains and very clogged drains use MF-800 SEPTO-MIC
N.B. : Difficult accesses – When it is impossible to empty your septic tanks or toilet holding tanks for various reasons (no road access, etc), Super traitement choc is the economic solution for your problem
- Do not store close to food
- Keep from freezing
The information contained in this chart has been verified from reliable sources. However, the Laboratoire Chi-Mic & Biologique du Québec Ltée does not give any guarantee, express or implicit, and does not ensure any responsibility concerning the product described above.
The product must be stored, used and be applied in accordance with local, provincial and federal laws.
Material safety data sheet available upon request