Engine shampoo, heavy equipment degreaser
Engine shampoo, heavy equipment degreaser and concrete floor cleaner
MF-3030 MOTO-MIC - Technical data sheet
Excellent for cleaning and maintaining mechanical shovels, trucks, garbage containers, asphalt spreaders (BEAVER).
Excellent for cleaning oil treatments on cars and any type of oil such as hydraulics, transmission, differential, engine, brake and cutting oils.
Product based on hydrocarbons and emulsifiers, ready to use, no dilution needed.
- Hydraulic and transmission oils
- Stains from rustproofing products
- Oil on inter-block (driveways)
- Ink stains
- Self adhesive sticker glues
- Wax candle residues
- Asphalt on vehicles
- Computer casings
- All types of grease
- Raw petrolium
- Road paint on under carriage
- Remove gum on cement floors
- Heavy equipment
- Oil and overflow oils
- Solidified thermal oil
- Calcified thermal oil
- Oxydized thermal oil
- Carbonized thermal oil
- Corrupted thermal oil
- MF-3030 MOTO-MIC is ready to use – no dilution
- Apply MF-3030 MOTO-MIC on the surface to be cleaned
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes while brushing lighty
- Rinse generously with water or proceed with steam or high pressure cleaning
- Always perform a compatibility test on a hidden surface before using
- Keep from freezing
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use in well ventilated areas
- Wearing impervious protective clothing and/or rubber apron, gloves and goggles is recommended
- If contact with eyes or skin flush with cold running water for at least 15 minutes
- Seek immediate medical attention
The information contained in this chart has been verified from reliable sources. However, the Laboratoire Chi-Mic & Biologique du Québec Ltée does not give any guarantee, express or implicit, and does not ensure any responsibility concerning the product described above.
The product must be stored, used and be applied in accordance with local, provincial and federal laws.
Material safety data sheet available upon request