MF-220 - Technical data sheet
Mixture of acid (2x) and detergent, specially formulated for removing scale, lime and mineral deposits..
Can also be used for cleaning stone, brick, ceramic and stainless steel tanks.
Useful for dissolving sugar stones in the maple industry.
- Water lines
- Table steamers
- Stainless Steel tanks
- Commercial dishwashers
- Glass shower doors
- Fast, efficient cleaner that saves time and money
- An excellent product to clean the inside of pipes in heating systems
- Dilute 1 part MF-220 with 3 parts water and let circulate in system for 24 hours
- Neutralize pH (pH 7.5) with sodium bicarbonate (Cow Brand, Arm & Hammer) before draining the solution in containers
- Fill the system with water and let circulate for 1 hour
- After 1 hour of circulating, take another pH test to bring it to a neutral pH (pH 7.5) by adding sodium bicarbonate in small quantities. Subsequently you may
- dispose in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Fill the coffee-pot with water, pour 1 cap of MF-220 and let it boil a few minutes
- To neutralize the acid, fill with water and add 3 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate
- Let it boil a few minutes and rinse generously with cold water
- Always perform a compatibility test on a hidden surface before using
- Keep from freezing
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not spray on plastic or chrome, including any delicate surface
- Use in a well ventilated area
- Wearing impervious protective clothing and/or rubber apron, gloves and goggles is recommended
- If contact with eyes or skin flush with cold running water for at least 30 minutes
- Seek immediate medical attention
The information contained in this chart has been verified from reliable sources. However, the Laboratoire Chi-Mic & Biologique du Québec Ltée does not give any guarantee, express or implicit, and does not ensure any responsibility concerning the product described above.
The product must be stored, used and be applied in accordance with local, provincial and federal laws.
Material safety data sheet available upon request